Hi...i m gald to see you here as reading stories on Untold Talks Blog
As already you have read a Story
Unknown2Unforgetable
But this story is in short described and made a video on it & you can watch by clicking here👉👉(Who Am I?

As you knew
My Story may not have such a happy beginning but look how it turned out
I got admission... 
I got College... 
And I got NCC... 

One there saw greatness in me more than i couldn't see in myself

As told my story may not have such a happy beginning but that doesn't make me who am i
It is the rest of my story who i choose to be

Few Situation made me to quit and go back for job but thoughts.....

Quit, don't quit...
Job & NCC


i was too concerned with what was and what will be..

Question rises in my mind...
Who am I?


Then I heard lines
Past is History, Future is Mystery but today is a gift thats why it is called Present!
After hearing these lines

Inner voice told me
What ncc meant to be
Seniors
Friends
Family


The thing Rised..
Been questioned by many who ami ?
myself I d been asking the same question
Am i the student. ..?
Am i the teacher... ?
Turns out
I AM.... THAPA

Written by: Vishal Thapa
Inspired by: KFP





Thank you for your support. If you like Or get some motivation. Please review by comment




~Jai Hind~





Untold talks
Love feelings
Kuch Kahi Unkahi Dil ki Baatein

YouTube: #untoldtalks
Like | Comment | Share

Subscribe my channel

Untold talks

Writer: Vishal Thapa
1share= 1 motivation

For post, Read my blog
Kuch Kahi Unkahi Dil ki Baatein - Untold Talks https://1untoldtalks.blogspot.com/?m=1
Tag | Comment| Share

Follow me on

YouTube: Untold Talks

Blog : Kuch Kahi Unkahi Dil ki Baatein

Instagram:
1untoldtalks

_ronzluv42

Telegram: untold talks

Twitter: vishalt16091151